Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

5 Studies You can Participate in With The Goal to Prevent and Delay Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes

It is taking me a long time to finish an in depth work on Diabetes and Fatigue so each time this happens, I will send you tips on what you may want to try or learn. 5 Studies You can Participate in With The Goal to Prevent and Delay Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Some of the studies are trying to find cure for these diseases. You can get free diabetes treatment while participating and improve the knowledge on diabetes also. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a link for more information. Just write it down in the comments below or send me an email at randeg11atyahoo.com with the subject line Free Diabetes Alert so I will think it is not spam.

No comments: